Draw-Play Draw-Play

Verrry good

Shame i sucked at it :D

Nephi's Adventure Nephi's Adventure

I dont like all religons

So i thought this was a lil preachy. But apart from that, the voice acting was great and the fun was all there, looking forward to part two, as long as im not tooooooooooo Educational.

BoMToons responds:

I'm surprised you thought it was preachy...there's nothing really religious except for the characters' names. Glad you liked it otherwise.

ClickDragType 2 ClickDragType 2

Great mind bending fun

01:00:35

Is that good for all 10? lol

Point&Click Adventure Pt1 Point&Click Adventure Pt1

That was so incredibly easy!

did it first time, everything you need is just in that one room

Falling in Love Falling in Love

Twas good

Was good. took me a while to figure out i had to stop nosediving when i came to the ground. But after tht i did ok

Rainbowsphere Rainbowsphere

OWWWWWWWWWW

My eyes they burn. That flash when u die really kills your retinas when i die alot

A Wizards Tale A Wizards Tale

Good game!

was good game, kinda gives u tht relaxing yet feel like your doing something imporant feelin, like what u get at the start of Final Fantasys. Helped of course by the music. Good animation and art. But like every1 else i have to complain about tht dragon game. I had to Memorize its moves after like 15 mins accually managed to do it. But still gr8

Amoeba Amoeba

Good game

But this is exactly the same as so many other microscopic games on NG, even the fact tht u grow as u progress is the same. Still didnt stop me havin fun on it

Salad Fingers Soundboard Salad Fingers Soundboard

Woo

I like, Little boy, milk, oooohhhh

JerkyMyTurky responds:

Ha, you got a wild imagination!

Jig Jig

Good work on this

Was fun, of course the thing uve heard from every1 is true u can cheat by making them all smooth and it even gives u massive scores for it. But it was good. The music Rawked.